Saturday, 3 September 2016

My Movie Arrivals!

Yay! 

I got two more beautiful babies, and I'm literally dying because the cover for Water for Elephants is just so gorgeous and GAH it's so pink and beautiful <3 <3 



I'm really excited to watch Water for Elephants; it seems like a really lovely romantic story and since Robert Pattinson's in it, I'm bound to love it, hehe. 





Emma I'm more hesitate about. I love Gwyneth Paltrow, and she was kinda the only reason I got it. I've read the book, and to be honest it was torture. Me and Austen do not get on well. Lol ;)




BUT I'm hoping the movie will be better. I loved the Sense and Sensibility film with Kate Winslet and Emma Thompson (that's my all time Austen favourite) and I also adored the BBC mini series of Pride and Prejudice.  

So... here's to hoping I'll like it! And as for Water for Elephants, I'm positive I'll adore that :)  


What about you? Do any of you like Austen? Have you watched Emma or any of the other films? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)