Sunday, 11 September 2016

My Movie Arrivals & What I've Been Watching


I got a beautiful new movie, Safe Haven, and I'm so excited to watch it! I read the book and LOVED it, and was kinda surprised I did cos I'm not usually a fan of Nicholas Sparks (with the exception of The Notebook, obviously.....)  

I LOVED the book of Safe Haven, and I'm sure the movie will also be brilliant. It's a tragic but very hopeful story with a beautiful and satisfying ending, and I also love these two actors :) 






What have I Been Watching? 


And as for these darlings......well, I hope to watch them very soon. I'm dying to see them obviously, but 
I actually did manage to watch Nights in Rodante last night; which meant that's one down, hehe ;)  

Water for Elephants I'll hopefully watch sometime this coming week. That film is the one I'm most looking forward to. It looks GORGEOUS!! <3 <3 






What about you all? Seen any good movies recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Thank you Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)