Friday, 14 October 2016

My Book and Movie Arrivals! - My takealot delivery arrived and HAPPY DAYS!



A few weeks ago I ordered some movies and a book from takealot.com, thanks to a birthday voucher (that came in May...yes, I resisted using it all these months).......and my beautiful new babies arrived on Tuesday!!


I watched the film of Room on my birthday (10th of May) and bawled my eyes out. 
I loved it, though, and I have wanted to read the book ever since. Hope it's good!  



Oooooh A Perfect Murder looks SO exciting! I love thrillers, and apparently it's a remake of the Alfred Hitchcock film Dial M for Murder. Hopefully it will be good.  
Also, Gwyneth Paltrow's in it, and I love her as an actress. I'm hoping to watch this tonight ;) 



IT'S CIVIL WAR PEOPLE!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS SUPERHERO FACE OFF! 
And I'm Team Iron Man, by the way :) 
LET'S SMASH! 
(wait, Hulk's not in it........good).


I have heard very good things about The Help. I read the book earlier this year and IT WAS INCREDIBLE. I loved it. 
So, I'm desperately looking forward to seeing the film :) And what a cast! Emma Stone and Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard and Viola Davis are amazing actresses and definitely among my favourites. Can't wait!
Yay! 



Have you gotten any new books or movies recently? Have you watched any of the films above, and if so, what did you think of them? Without giving spoilers! 


4 comments:

  1. I'm dying to watch the new Avengers instalment - I was supposed to watch it this week with BFF but we both fell apart with exhaustion and October heat!

    The Help and Room are on my to watch list too. And TBR. 😂 one day!

    Great haul and yay for things arriving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah shame! Hope you get to watch it really soon :)
      And you must definitely read The Help, it's incredible :)

      Delete
  2. OOH I'm glad to hear you enjoyed The Help book, I've been wanting to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Thank you Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)