Sunday, 16 October 2016

What I've Been Reading - lots of variety and fun all round!


I'm reading three books at the moment and they are all so different from each other. Which is actually really cool, because depending on what mood I'm in, I can just grab the one I feel like reading at the moment and read ahead. Yay :)
So you may have noticed I changed my blog's layout, etc ;) And I am so happy with the new template and all that stuff cos I think it looks so much nicer and more professional! I would love to know what you guys think?!

SO BOOKS :)
I'm reading three at the moment: Fool Me Once - Harlan Coben; Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen; and The Crown - Kiera Cass.
And they're all SO different from one another. Mystery thriller, romantic comedy, and young adult romance dystopia. I'm loving them all though, especially Sense and Sensibility (yes yes yes YES I'm enjoying Austen at last! YAY YAY!) and Fool Me Once is chillingly gripping, while The Crown is fun and sweet :)

Next Up...

The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne; Room- Emma Donoghue; and Splintered- A. G Howard are next up on my TBR :) 
AND I AM THRILLED LIKE HECK BECAUSE ROOM AND SPLINTERED OH MY HAT YES PLEASE

So yeah, I'm hyped for those two. And The Scarlet Letter should be good, too, since I'm a big fan of classics and it looks so profound and 'classicy' (FYI I think I made a new word......) 


What are you reading at the moment? Have you read any of the books I mentioned, and if so, what did you think?

8 comments:

  1. That's quite a variety of books! I sure hope you're enjoying them.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely am!
      Have a great day :)

      Delete
  2. SPLINTERED SPLINTERED SPLINTERED EEK I HOPE YOU LOVE IT <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of books! I actually haven't read all of these, but I'm hoping to read The Crown since I enjoyed The Heir. Also Splintered, since it's an Alice in Wonderland's retelling! Anyway, hope you enjoy all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - yikes!
      I hope you get to read The Crown soon, and also Splintered; it looks amazing! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I love reading multiple books and you've certainly got a diverse selection there at the moment!

    I do like what you've done with the blog - I love playing around with my layout but have almost reached the point where I might be happy enough with it to leave it like that for a while. Plus when you're busy reading/reviewing/blogging time is short! ;)

    Have you read the previous Selection books? Glad you're enjoying the Austen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) But yes, time can definitely become an issue! so i'm gonna leave the layout like this for a long time ;)
      I've only otherwise read The One, and admittedly i do feel a bit lost! But I am still enjoying it :)

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)