Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #6: Lyrebird - by Cecelia Ahern





Goodreads: Lyrebird

Author: Cecelia Ahern

Release Date: 8 November 2016.




Blurb:
Life is in two parts: who you were before you met her, and who you are after.

A documentary crew discover a mysterious young women living alone in the mountains of West Cork. Strikingly beautiful she has an extraordinary talent for mimicry, like the famous Australian Lyrebird. The crew, fascinated, make her the subject of her story, and bestow the nickname upon her.

When they leave, they take Lyrebird with them back to the city. But as she leaves behind her peaceful life to learn about a new world, is she also leaving behind a part of herself? For her new friend Solomon the answer isn’t clear. When you find a rare and precious thing, should you share it – or protect it…


Okay, so this has already been released....BUT I haven't read it yet, so it still counts as "Waiting" :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ahern's writing. This book sounds like it'll be just as amazing, original, and spellbinding as all her books have been thus far, and I can't wait to read it.    




Anyone else looking forward to Lyrebird

14 comments:

  1. This one is new to me, as is the author! But it sounds so interesting and I hope that you love it when you do get your hands on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes you simply MUST read Ahern's books, they're just amazing! Thank you so much, I hope so too :) Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds like an intriguing book! I'll have to check this author and her works, and I surely hope you enjoy Lyrebird when you get the chance to read it :)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend ALL of Ahern's books, I hope you get to read her soon! Thank you :)
      Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check your WoW out!

      Delete
  3. Oh nice! Totally new to me one here! Hope you positively love it once you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! And thank you for the comment :)

      Sure! Have a lovely day :)

      Delete
  4. It's new to me too. Thanks for sharing it! Hope you enjoy it when you get to read it! And thanks for coming by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad I introduced a new book to you! Thank you :)
      Anytime :)

      Delete
  5. Ohh, I've heard this book is bautiful I hope you'll have a chance to read it since it already came out (or it will soon).
    I also hope to read it at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly looks beautiful :)
      Thank you! And I hope you get to read it and enjoy it soon too :)

      Delete
  6. I keep hearing great things about this book. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's sure to be so good :) Thanks, I hope so too!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous cover! I'd not heard of this book before. And it published yesterday? I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, the cover’s so gorgeous! Yes it published yesterday.
      Thank you! I hope so too : )
      Sure. Thanks, and have a lovely day : )

      Delete

Seriously, I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Thank you Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)