Friday, 16 December 2016

Follow Friday #3



















Hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee

~ A way to get more followers, discover more blogs, and meet new friends! 



Today's Prompt: 

"Which protagonist is most like you?"

My answer:

Ok, so I'm a mix of three characters:
Katniss Everdeen.
Bella Swan.
Susan Pevensie. 

I'm more like Katniss than the other two, though. 
There were times when I was reading The Hunger Games that I just felt like crying "That's me! That's so me!" I've got her quietness, her temper, her moodiness, her determination, her sarcastic sense of humour, and many more of her other qualities too.  I don't know if I'm as brave as her, though, but she definitely inspires me :) 
(Maybe I'm more like Bella in the brave department......)  
I've also got Bella's social awkwardness, her quietness, her low self-esteem, and there were times during my read of Twilight that I thought "Gosh, that's so me in front of friends", etc, etc.  
It's hard to explain, but I'm sure you all know the feeling: reading a book, and there's something so specific that you think "that's exactly what I would say, do or think!"   
 It's such a strange feeling :) 
And Susan. Well, I've got her quietness, her practical instincts, her bad temper (oops), her tendency to be a wet blanket (double oops), and etc, etc.  











I'd really appreciate it if you could follow my blog via the blue FOLLOW button in the sidebar :) Thanks! 
Leave your links so I can follow back!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh nice picks!! Not overly familiar with these characters. I only read the Twilight ones years ago. But great combo of them all!!

    So sorry I haven't been following your blog! I'm really bad about trying to follow everyone back. Usually I wait for that little signature that says they follow my blog too! :D

    Thanks for visiting my Follow Friday today!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Lol, no worries! Thanks for following :D <3
      Sure :) Have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I picked Katniss for mine too! She is definitely me almost to be exact! (Not looks but personality)

    Old follower!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages
    My Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY that's so awesome!! *high five* Yeah, that's what I meant too; I definitely don't look like her, either.
      Thanks :) I'll check out your FF now.....

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yay that's great :)
      Thanks for the link, I'll check yours out now...
      Thanks! <3

      Delete
  4. Great combination. I love Katniss! I think she's relatable even if not all of us are great at archery and being brave. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah totally! Lol.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Ohh great choices I have not read Narnia yet. I know what I am waiting for I was really close on buying the whole series but I held myself back. But I will most definitely check it out the library hopefully soon. Thank you so much for stopping by my #FFF. Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It is a good series ( although, don't tell anyone, I secretly preferred the movies.....it was one of those rare times ;) Lol). But I hope you get to read it soon!
      Sure :)

      Delete

Seriously, I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Thank you Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)