Saturday, 18 February 2017

Valentine's Week #Day4: My Favourite Romantic Songs



It's the final day of Valentine's Week at A Magical World Of Words! 

To end off the romantic week, I thought I'd share some of my favourite "romance-themed" songs. Some are more subtle than others, but I think all of them are beautiful, passionate and romantic. 

Here they are: 
(And sorry for the very long list!)  


Ashes Remain - Right Here



Joshua Radin - When You Find Me



Nickelback - I'd Come For You



Performed by Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On



Alex Band - Will Not Back Down 



Eric Arjes - Find My Way Back 



Shinedown - I'll Follow You



Ross Copperman - Hunger

 


Ryan Star - We Might Fall



Peter Bradley Adams - Between Us 



Red - Not Alone

 


The Fray - Say When



Lady Antebellum - Just A Kiss




Ah, I love them! But my favourites are probably When You Find Me, I'd Come For You, Will Not Back Down, and My Heart Will Go On <3 <3  


What are some of your favourite romantic songs? Do you like any on my list?  


8 comments:

  1. I've heard My Heart Will Go On, but not the rest of these! I'll have to check these songs out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes you must! They're so beautiful :) I think, anyway!

      Delete
  2. I really hate that Titanic song! It did go on and on and on! I hated the film as well though...I fell asleep before they hit the iceberg. I haven't heard of any of the others but I'm not greatly interested in the music being produced these days. I'm an eighties girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that! Lol, I haven't watched the whole movie either; it was too sad :(
      Haha cool :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I used to be obsessed with Lady Antebellum, I seriously had that song on repeat back in the day.
    This was such a great post. I hope you have a fantastic week ahead of you.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME!! I actually don't even listen to them much now. But I do love that song :)
      Thanks Aneta, so glad you liked it :) Thanks, you too!

      Delete
  4. My Heart Will Go On... Such an emotional song from such a heart-breaking movie. One of my favorites is I Get To Love You by Ruelle. Beautiful love song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true <3 Oooh thanks for the rec! I'll have to check that one out :)

      Delete

Seriously, I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Thank you Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)