Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #22: BLOOD ROSE REBELLION - by Rosalyn Eves


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme originally hosted by Breaking the Spine and now taken over by Wishful Endings that highlights upcoming book releases we're excited to read. On my blog, I include movies as well.



Release Date:  28th March 2017. 

The thrilling first book in a YA fantasy trilogy for fans of Red Queen. In a world where social prestige derives from a trifecta of blood, money, and magic, one girl has the ability to break the spell that holds the social order in place. Sixteen-year-old Anna Arden is barred from society by a defect of blood. Though her family is part of the Luminate, powerful users of magic, she is Barren, unable to perform the simplest spells. Anna would do anything to belong. But her fate takes another course when, after inadvertently breaking her sister’s debutante spell—an important chance for a highborn young woman to show her prowess with magic—Anna finds herself exiled to her family’s once powerful but now crumbling native Hungary. Her life might well be over. In Hungary, Anna discovers that nothing is quite as it seems. Not the people around her, from her aloof cousin Noémi to the fierce and handsome Romani Gábor. Not the society she’s known all her life, for discontent with the Luminate is sweeping the land. And not her lack of magic. Isolated from the only world she cares about, Anna still can’t seem to stop herself from breaking spells. As rebellion spreads across the region, Anna’s unique ability becomes the catalyst everyone is seeking. In the company of nobles, revolutionaries, and Romanies, Anna must choose: deny her unique power and cling to the life she’s always wanted, or embrace her ability and change that world forever.

THAT COVER. BEYOND LOVE. Yes, the premise sounds AMAZING, but THAT COVER IS BEYOND GORGEOUS <3 <3
I really want this book. And if I never read it, I'll print out a photo of the cover......






Anyone else excited for Blood Rose Rebellion?! 

32 comments:

  1. *raises hand* Yep, I think I might need this one!
    Hope you'll get it and enjoy the read :D

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so!! Lol :) It does look awesome.
      Thanks! I hope the same for you!

      Just visited yours :)

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! I just found out I won a copy of this one so I am pretty excited about it too! Can't wait to read it! Hope you love it as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you lucky thing! Hope you enjoy it!
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. OMG yes!! I actually have an ARC of this one, and the background is blue. Let's just say that the new cover is a lot better! After I finish my current reads, I'm going to be reading this one. Great pick Amy! And thanks for visiting my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay that's so cool! Hope you love it! I haven't seen the blue cover, so I think I need to check it out.
      Thanks!
      My pleasure :)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on this one! I was unsuccessful to get an ARC of this one, so I'll have to wait till it comes out.
    Great choice, I hope we both love this one.
    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Oh no, I'm sorry :( Hope you get to read it when it comes out though!
      Thanks, I hope so too :)
      Sure.

      Delete
  5. How come I haven't heard of this?? I'm Hungarian. Now my interest is piqued. I wonder what inspired the author to place her story in my country.

    Ronnie @ Paradise Found

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have introduced you, then!
      Good point; I wonder :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I'm DEFINITELY waiting on this one, too!! In fact, I almost picked it as my "Can't Wait Wednesday" book this week!! That cover is SO, SO AWESOME!!! I might feature in my cover meme on Saturday or Sunday. And that plot!! Absolutely AMAZING!! SO glad you picked this one to SQUEEEEE over!!

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my "Can't Wait Wednesday" post!! HUGS!!!! <3 <3 :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! Lol, that would have been so cool!
      It is right??!! Ooh yay, it'd be great if you did; I'd love to read your thoughts on it!
      Thanks Maria!! *HUGS* <3 <3

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed this book, and I hope you will too! The cover is sooo lovely :D Wonderful pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad you did! And thanks! It really is :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  8. I have already added this to my tbr and I can't to get my copy next month! :)
    Fab pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay that's great! I hope we both love it!
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  9. This cover is so beautiful! This is on my schedule for next week, and I am really looking forward to it. I hope we both will love it and that the writing is as stunning as the cover :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??!!! Stunning!
      Thanks, I hope so too :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  10. This book sounds interesting! I can't wait to check it out!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does!

      Checking yours out now :)

      Delete
  11. Awesome cover. And I love the sound of a Hungary and Romany connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you think so too!
      Yes, it does sound good, doesn't it?
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. I am reading this one this weekend! I liked the blue cover better BUT I love this white cover too. The reviews on Goodreads have been so poor so I have significantly lower expectations... we'll see how it goes. o_o I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Amy. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow so cool! I haven't seen the blue cover, but I better check it out.
      Thanks! I hope you love it too :)

      Thanks Alyssa, you too!

      Delete
  13. This one is on my list too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm really excited for Blood Rose Rebellion too! Alternate Hungary, magic and rebellion... it sounds soooo good!

    Liz at Midnight Bloom Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear it! And yes, it really does :)
      Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  15. That cover is so stunning! Love it! Sadly, I was disappointed with the contents. I hope you love it!

    Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Oh no I'm sorry about that :( I hate it when a cover is so gorgeous but the story sucks.
      Thank you!

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)