Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #32: HUNTING PRINCE DRACULA - Kerri Maniscalco


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme originally hosted by Breaking the Spine and now taken over by Wishful Endings that highlights upcoming book releases we're excited to read. On my blog, I include movies as well.


Publication Date: 19th of September 2017.

In this hotly anticipated sequel to the haunting #1 bestseller Stalking Jack the Ripper, bizarre murders are discovered in the castle of Prince Vlad the Impaler, otherwise known as Dracula. Could it be a copycat killer...or has the depraved prince been brought back to life? Following the grief and horror of her discovery of Jack the Ripper's true identity, Audrey Rose Wadsworth has no choice but to flee London and its memories. Together with the arrogant yet charming Thomas Cresswell, she journeys to the dark heart of Romania, home to one of Europe's best schools of forensic medicine...and to another notorious killer, Vlad the Impaler, whose thirst for blood became legend. But her life's dream is soon tainted by blood-soaked discoveries in the halls of the school's forbidding castle, and Audrey Rose is compelled to investigate the strangely familiar murders. What she finds brings all her terrifying fears to life once again.

I WANT THIS BOOK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Well. I know this only comes out in September but I just had to share my hype with you now. I haven't read the previous book in the series (Stalking Jack the Ripper) because WHY OH WHY ARE BOOKS SO EXPENSIVE? but I have read excerpts from them and they are amazing and PLEASE CAN I MARRY THIS BABY? It looks PERFECT.

I REALLY WANT IT IN CASE YOU COULDN'T TELL (and *coughs* today's so birthday, so...hint hint...)

I'm gonna request an ARC soon and HOPEFULLY PLEASE they'll accept me.



Anyone else excited for Hunting Prince Dracula?! 

26 comments:

  1. This is a book I definitely have to read! And yes, I need to grab Stalking Jack the Ripper as well!! Fingers crossed you get the ARC :)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Is does look amazing, right?! Thanks :)
      Visited yours!

      Delete
  2. Yasss!!! I sooooo cannot wait to read this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high five* Hope we both love it when we do!
      Visited yours :)

      Delete
  3. Oh yay! I read the first in this series and thought it was pretty good! I hope you get to read this soon!

    Here's my can't-wait read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! And thanks!
      Just visited yours :)

      Delete
  4. I still haven't read the first book in the series, and I don't know why! Everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! But yeah, it does seem very popular :)
      Thanks for stopping by, Angela!

      Delete
  5. YES!!!! I loved the first book and I'm dying to read this one as well.
    I hope we both love it.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY I'M SO GLAD!!
      Thanks, me too :)

      Delete
  6. I just recently bought Stalking Jack the Ripper and I've heard a lot of great things about it, so I'm really excited about this one too. Especially because it deals with Dracula. I love anything dracula related. lol! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome, I hope you love it!
      Haha same ;) It does sound amazing.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Great pick! I STILL haven't read the first book, but one day I will. :) I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope we both get to read it soon, then! Thank you :)

      Delete
  8. I am so excited to read this one soon! I'm planning to binge-read the first two books, now that I have both. And then die a painful death as I wait for book three. O_O I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Haha nice :)
      Thank you Alyssa!

      Delete
  9. Oooh! This sounds like an interesting book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! And thanks!
      Visited yours :)

      Delete
  10. I looooved Stalking Jack the Ripper, so I am dying for this sequel :D I have such high expectations! Amazing pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY I'M SO GLAD! (I loved your review of it, btw ;)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  11. I'm excited for this one too, maybe even more excited than I was for the first book in the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so happy! Haha :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. Well....I have to be honest and tell you that this definitely NOT my cup of tea. I only like romantic vamps like Edward Cullen in the Twilight series! (Swooooon....) Lol. But I've seen this book on several blogs now, and people are excited about it, so I do hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my "Can't Wait Wednesday" post!! Sorry for the late comment back....:(

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to your mom tomorrow!!!! HUGS!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm so sorry!! But thank you for still commenting and visiting my post, that means the world to me!! <3 <3

      Sure!! :) :)

      Thank you!!! HUGS!! Have an amazing rest of the week!!

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)