Sunday, 21 May 2017

Weekly Round-Up: Reading and holiday


I'm away on holiday at the moment (Friday to late Sunday), so apologies for not visiting your blogs this weekend! I'll be catching up on posts and comments tomorrow :) 

Posts of the week: 

Book Review: THE HATE U GIVE
Book Review: LETTERS TO THE LOST


I've not completely won over by The Diabolic yet, but it is mystifying :) 




I finished two books this week (reviews to come): 




I've heard mixed things about both these books, but they do look interesting. The Cruelty, especially, sounds very thrilling! 






Caitlin encourages Young Writers: Don't Give Up

Alyssa reviews Roar



How was your week? What are you currently reading? 

6 comments:

  1. Those are new to me ones! Sad to hear Diabolic wasn't a winner. Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Diabolic is actually improving a lot, so there's hope! Thanks Jessica :)

      Delete
  2. Awww, I hope you enjoy The Diabolic more, as you keep reading! I loved it. There are going to be two more books in the series, though it was originally a standalone. Happy reading, Amy!

    Have a fantastic week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    P.S. Thank you for linking to my review!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa, and I am actually!! Yay!

      Sure :)

      You're very welcome!! <33

      Delete
  3. I can't concentrate too much because I want to go and read your ACOMAF review. I didn't see NEARLY enough stars there. Ha ha.

    Hope your holiday was awesome and I'll catch up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha ;) Now I'm nervous...

      Thanks, it was! And for sure! <3

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)