Sunday, 4 June 2017

Weekly Round-Up: Bad week and not much happened




I had a bad week, but thankfully the weekend was okay. Thursday night and Friday were the worst, and apart from school I didn't do much.
But this weekend we helped my cousin and his wife move into their new house and today had pizza with them for lunch, so that was really fun.

Posts of the week: 

Movie Review: LA LA LAND
Book Review: THE DIABOLIC
Waiting on Wednesday #35
Monthly Wrap-Up
The Blog Squad: Part 12

I'm not loving Passenger yet, but I have a feeling it'll grow on me. I do love the writing, though. 




Di and Uma share their Blog Squad posts: Part 12 and Part XII

Di reviews Flame in the Mist

Emma shares 5 Ways to Encourage

Audrey explains why Stories Are Powerful 




How's your week been? Tell me what you read or watched or did!  

18 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your week wasn't so great - hopefully this one will be a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you had a rough week. I hope this one is much better! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the bright side, your weekend ended great! One of my friends didn't like Passenger that much, so i haven't read it yet and now I'm waiting on your review to make the final verdict on whether to read it or now.

    xoxo Abigail Lennah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True!
      Yeah, so far I'm not won over :( But most of the reviews seem positive.
      Have a lovely week, Abby :)

      Delete
  4. Sorry your week was bad. Hope this week is better!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you didn't have the best week, but at least your weekend was fun! I'm heading on over to your review for The Diabolic! Have an awesome week Amy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Genni :)
      Thanks, you too! <3

      Delete
  6. I'm sorry that your week wasn't so great. I hope next week is better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, rough weeks are the worst. A bad day is already hard enough to get through. I am glad your weekend managed to improve though, and I hope your coming week will be a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear your week wasn't too great - wishing you a better one this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the shout outs chic. :) I am sorry that last week was so.. bleh... But I hope this week is going better! I've been CRAZY busy and in my spare time I've been watching Netflix... So yeah. I'm probably not getting much reading done this week either! :) Anyways.

    Chat to you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :)
      Thanks Di <3 Oh dear, sorry about that :( But yeah, Netflix is addictive - it's definitely hard to resist!

      Definitely xx

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)