Sunday, 25 June 2017

Weekly Round-Up: Reading and Watching


It's been a busy week, and I feel like I've spent most of my time rushing round. But it wasn't a bad week: I read a lot, and I changed my room around and got some new furniture. Yay!! I obsess over changing my room around - it's SO FUN <3 
(And tiring. Very tiring).  

As for watching, I saw Jackie on Friday night.  I hope to have my review up tomorrow. 


Posts of the week: 

Book Review: A GLEAM OF LIGHT
Book Review: SHADOW AND BONE


Almost finished Passenger, buddy-reading Siege and Storm with Di and Uma, and taking it slow with The Darkest Part of the Forest :)  


I got an e-copy of You Don't Know My Name, and I am SO HYPED TO READ IT! As most of you probably know, I literally never read e-books, but I just couldn't past up on this book. It's one of my most anticipated reads of this year, and if I have to read a digital copy, I WILL DEAL OKAY.




Di reviews Shadow and Bone

Olivia reviews Dark Places


Angela reviews River At Night





How's your week been? Watched or read anything amazing?! 

16 comments:

  1. You Don't Know My Name Looks Great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! I wish I could redecorate our bedroom, but it would involve moving too much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!
      Haha shame ;)
      Have a lovely week, Angela.

      Delete
  3. Hooray for the new furniture! I used to change my room around *a lot* when I lived at home. I loved doing it - even though I sometimes got tired midway through and let it stay a mess for a day or two. LOL It was always fun to recreate my own space. Hope you have a great week!
    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that is so me too!!
      But yes, it definitely is :)
      Thanks, you too!

      Delete
  4. Yay for new furniture! I get excited when I can redecorate. And thank you for the shoutout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy You Don't Know My Name!
    New furniture is always nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been interested in the JFK assassination so I plan on watching Jackie on dvd when the price drops! I'll be interested to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Amy! Sorry I haven't visited much recently, but I've been a little too busy... But anyway, here I am now!! <3 <3

    OMG, you've read "Shadow and Bone"?! YAAAAY!!! I LOVE that book!! I need to read the other two in that trilogy!! So I'll be checking out your review!!

    I will also check out your review of "Passenger", which I've heard SO many great things about!

    As for "You Don't Know My Name", it sure looks creepy.... Hope you like it, though! I know the feeling of wanting to read a book SO badly, even if it's only available as an ebook! Lol.

    Thanks for sharing!! HUGS!!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maria! I've missed you! <3 I also need to come visit your blog soon, lol ;)

      Yay so glad you did! I was kinda disappointed :(

      Great!

      It does! Haha ;) Thanks!
      Oh I know right?! It's so tough!!

      HUGS!! <3 <3 :) :)

      Delete
  8. Yay for buddy reads, yay for ebooks and yay for reading lots and rearranging stuff!

    I've loved my buddy reads of late and can't wait to start Ruin with you ladies!

    Chat again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!

      Same!! If I can open the eBook.....;)

      Yup! :)

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)