Wednesday, 11 October 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #54: KEEPER - by Kim Chance


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme originally hosted by Breaking the Spine and now taken over by Wishful Endings that highlights upcoming book releases we're excited to read. On my blog, I include movies as well.


Publication Date: 30th Janaury 2018. 

 When a 200-year-old witch attacks her, sixteen-year-old bookworm Lainey Styles is determined to find a logical explanation. Even with the impossible staring her in the face, Lainey refuses to believe it—until she finds a photograph linking the witch to her dead mother. After consulting a psychic, Lainey discovers that she, like her mother, is a Keeper: a witch with the exclusive ability to unlock and wield the Grimoire, a dangerous but powerful spell book. But there’s a problem. The Grimoire has been stolen by a malevolent warlock who is desperate for a spell locked inside it—a spell that would allow him to siphon away the world’s magic. With the help of her comic-book-loving best friend and an enigmatic but admittedly handsome street fighter, Lainey must leave her life of college prep and studying behind to prepare for the biggest test of all: stealing back the book. .

THIS COVER!! THE GREEN AND THE DRESS AND AH IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING. <333333

The story also sounds amazing. And I was lucky enough to be selected as part of Kim's street team, so I've got an eARC too! I can't wait to start reading this debut.




Anyone else excited for Keeper?!

22 comments:

  1. I honestly didn't know about this one, but I like everything about it so far! The synopsis is intriguing and the cover is lovely, indeed. I'll definitely add it to my TBR pile!

    Thanks so much for sharing and stopping by my blog earlier :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! That's a totally new to me one!! Hope you absolutely love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT COVER! *.* I haven't heard of this one before, but the synopsis is very appealing. I hope you enjoy your eARC once you read it. I'll be waiting to read your opinion.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'ma sucker for green covers, so yeah I like this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really pretty cover! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does sound interesting...I might want to check out some reviews of it first though! Hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I'm hearing about this one, and the cover is very striking! I hope you love it!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is striking! And thank you!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for recommending me this book! Now I seriously got to check this out! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the look of it! And thanks :)

      Delete
  9. WOW I love this cover. That's pretty much all I need to know/see. It's such a gorgeous shade of green and I love the swirl effect. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a great week, Amy. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?! Stunning!

      Thanks, you too Alyssa :)

      Delete
  10. That's awesome that you are a part of her street team! I hope you are loving it right now. I love the synopsis of this book too! Even before seeing that cover (it's beautiful!), I was already convinced. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Here is my WoW for the week!

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Genni! So happy you like the look of it too :)

      Delete
  11. This looks great! Plus the cover is stunning! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you think so! And thanks :)

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)