Sunday, 2 October 2016

What I've Been Reading - moving on with the Throne of Glass series and more


I'm moving on through the Throne of Glass series! Yay! AND I have beauuutttifuuull books to look forward to <3 <3 <3 


So I've decided to start my Oct. reading pile with Crown of Midnight and One Hundred Names. And I'm feeling really extra happy at the moment because I reached my Goodreads challenge of 100 books! I'm really surprised I managed to fulfill so early this year because last year I really struggled way into December to reach 100 books.
But this year I'm so grateful to have come across so many beautiful books:) Thank you, library! (and the moneys ;)

Cecelia Ahern is one my favourite authors, so this book should be awesome. I love her writing; it's so gentle, moving, beautiful, and unique. 


I'm moving on with the Throne of Glass series, and that means Crown of Midnight
So far I'm finding it a lot more exciting than the first book :) Yay! 




Have you read any of these two books? What are you reading at the moment? 


11 comments:

  1. Ah I hope you enjoy the rest of the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for Crown of Midnight! I hope you like it! I feel like the series really picks up in book three! I just finished book five though and i'm still trying to figure out how I feel about it. I really do love the series though.

    Jordon @ Simply Adrift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've got book 3 from the library so as soon as I finished CoM, I'll start it. And I'm actually also trying to figure out what I think of the series so far, I can't make my mind up ;)

      Delete
  3. I still need to read CoM. It's literally been a year since I read ToG lol I don't know why I keep putting it off. I hope you enjoy it!

    Molly @ Molly's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore SJ Maas and will sit here and fangirl over her books with absolutely zero shame. Throne of Glass was the first book that I picked up of hers and it took me a while in the series to come to love her, but I did! I hope that you enjoy this one and carry on with the series and then you can fangirl with me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! I hope I also come to love the series, and then we can definitely fangirl together!!

      Delete
  5. I've heard great things from Cecila Ahern and I can't wait to read this book myself! I hope you like Crown of Midnight, I stopped the series after Heir of Fire because it wasn't for me but i really liked this book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's an AMAZING writer, I hope u get to read her soon!
      Ah, sorry about that :( But yes, this book is good; I'm enjoying it :)

      Delete
    2. She's an AMAZING writer, I hope u get to read her soon!
      Ah, sorry about that :( But yes, this book is good; I'm enjoying it :)

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)