Friday, 9 December 2016

Follow Friday #2


Hosted by: Alison Can Read & Parajunkee



Today's Prompt:

"Show us your holiday reads!" 

My answer: 

Well I don't have any Christmasy or holiday-like books I'm reading and I don't really have any particular books I re-read every time this year......but since it's the holidays, any book can count right?!
As it turns out, I stopped school on the very day I went to the library. So, naturally I got a huge holiday haul and started reading right away :) 

Here they are! 
(Unhinged and See Me aren't from the library, and some of the books I've already finished reading.) 




I would really appreciate it if you could follow my blog via the blue FOLLOW button in my sidebar :) Thank you <3 

Leave your links below so I can follow back! 




10 comments:

  1. that's a great list of books for you to read!! I've been looking at that Nicholas Sparks book but his books scare me since most of them leave you crying and heartbroken!! Enjoy your reads!!

    old follower!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages
    My Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I'm so excited! Yeah I feel you...it's always good to have the tissues on hand when you're reading Sparks ;)
      Thank you <3

      Have a lovely day :)

      Delete
  2. Luxe is such a fun read and the books that follow in the series are excellent too. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them :) I read the third book (I know, totally wrong order) and thought it was okay. I look forward to starting from the beginning!
      Thanks for commenting, have a lovely weekend :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy your reads! I really should get to The 5th Wave, oh well there's always next year :)
    Thanks for stopping by my FF post.
    +Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope so too! Haha, hope you get to it next year then ;)
      Sure :)
      Thanks <3 Have a lovely weekend :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh nice ones! I loved The 5th Wave series!! Hope you will too!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Thanks, I hope so too :)
      Sure. Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Ohh great picks I absolutely loved Unhinged I hope you enjoy your holiday reads. New Follower on GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter. Here is my #FFF http://katisbookaholicramblingreviews.blogspot.com/2016/12/featured-follow-friday-50-book-blogger.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Awesome, I'm sure I will too! Thanks for the follows, I'll follow back as soon as I can :)
      Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. Have a lovely day and nice to meet you!

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)